Donate to Restoring Hope
Restoring Hope is a Faith Based organization that is funded through donations.
RHI is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Thank you for giving to support the ministry of Restoring Hope International
RHI is committed to sound fiscal management. Through the faithful service of volunteers and committed board members RHI keeps its US office expenses very low. During each year of operation over 95% of funds received by Restoring Hope International are used directly for ministry expenses and the other 5% is used to enable and support the ministry. Partnering with RHI ensures that your contributions are used effectively where they are needed most.
There are many different areas of Restoring Hope's Ministry that you may apply your giving towards.
1. Capital - Building fund for Restoring Hope Village's continual expansion.
2. Operations - Funds are used to provide for daily operations of The Village.
3. Child Sponsorship - If you sponsor a child, use this category to give.
4. Give to an RHI Missionary - Select the name of the Missionary family from the drop down menu
on the online giving page. Or include a note when mailing a donation
Click here to Give through RHI's Secure Terminal
You can give online with Credit, Debit or Bank Draw
Please be sure to appropriately designate your gift in the
"Apply my gift to" drop down menu.
You may also use this terminal to set up recurring payments
In South Africa, you can donate directly to Restoring Hope's
Account name: Restoring Hope International Trust
Please include your name and "donation" in the reference
Do you have a question about your donation? Let us help!
Restoring Hope International
P.O. Box 372
Ankeny, IA 50021
Restoring Hope International Trust
2 Damelin St.
Naudeville, Welkom 9459
P.O. Box 55273